Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just Another Saturday

Dear Target, I love you and I hate you. You sell such amazing products, from clothing to accessories, to shoes and home decor ... my list goes on and on. However, I need a bank account with an unending supply of money to spend when I'm in your store. Let's just say that won't ever happen so stop being so damn amazing. 

Today I spent two hours wandering around Target. wandering. What did I buy? Some work pants and diapers. I live a glamorous life, I tell ya.

Have you ever spent two full hours just wandering around target looking at nothing in particular? It was pure bliss and so painful all at the same time. Maybe because my kiddos were with the sitter (bliss) or because I was walking around enjoying my peppermint white mocha from Starbucks (bliss) all the while admiring all the shit in Target I wish I could have but can't (pain)

 Oh well, I did get two CUTE pairs of cropped pants.

These:
In Calstoga Blue and Railroad Grey. Found here.

And I got to hang with this little cutie & her momma.


In other news, on the road this morning some dbag uninformed driver was driving with their child in a car seat that was not installed correctly. We were driving behind the vehicle and that car seat was rocking back and forth.
PEOPLE - it is NOT supposed to do that. Not to mention, it was sitting in the front cab of a pick-up truck. The overprotective, car seat nazi in me was ready to give that driver a lesson on car seat installation and safety.

That's all I have for y'all. xoxo.


1 comment: